3.01.2008

Rite Aid

Oh boy.  We've had quite the week.  I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to take the time check my email or write on my blog.  Juniper had two really bad falls, two days in a row, both Wednesday and Thursday.  I've been on high alert because I don't want her to hurt herself again!

Anyway, today Nate's Mom (Nana) came over to play with Juniper and give us a little break.  I had the excitement of checking out the new Rite Aid in Kingston (probably the closest place to shop now) without a toddler.  I think I got all my Easter (yes, Easter) shopping done.  I was pleasantly surprised that I found some really cute things for Juni's Easter basket, including a darling stuffed Rabbit that is natural colors (not pink or blue), some really cute bunny shaped sidewalk chalk, a cute book, and some toys.  

I was impressed with the good selection and prices at Rite Aid, but was slightly disappointed with the lack of recycled and earth friendly products.  They had everything one could ever want, and the entire time I was there I kept thinking about how Britney Spears is seen at a Rite Aid almost every other day.  Now I know why!:)  I'll admit that I am glad to have a place that  I can do a little shopping that isn't as far away at Target.  

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hmmmm...we don't have Rite Aid out here but this does make me want to check out Walgreens and CVS and see what goodies I'm missing...