3.09.2008

My Other Sister

Juniper and Sasha, April 2006
Okay,  I probably mention my sister and/or her amazing blog all the time, and now that Hayley has given the blogging world a try, I've mentioned 2 out of the 3 AMAZING sisters in my life.  I've been meaning to do this, and since there's no time like the present, here's the link to my dear friend Sasha's (who happens to be my sister-in-law and Nate's little sister) website.  She lives in Vermont with the love of her life and works at the local co-op.  She is very knowledgeable and well versed in Chinese Medicine,  Alternative Healing and Whole Foods (just to mention a few arenas that spark her interest and forte).  Whenever anyone in the family (including pets) has a health issue, they consult Sasha.  She also does phone consultations, so if you're interested distance isn't an obstacle.  I am so proud of her and miss her.  

Move back West soon, Darlin'!

1 comment:

Sasha said...

okay, between you and hayley, these blogs have got me crying 3+ times a week!! ;-) You are so sweet, thanks!!!!