3.10.2008

Fake It, Don't Make It - Blueberry Muffins

I came up with this Fake It, Don't Make It recipe.  
We call them Juniper Muffins around here. . . .
Yep - use this one.  I think it's the best.  
Follow directions on the box.  Then,   
Add 1 c. grated carrot.  
It adds moisture and nutrition.
Add 1 c. frozen blueberries.
Stir up and put in greased muffin tin (or handy silicone liners)
Top each unbaked muffin with a rounded tsp. of turbinado sugar.  
Bake according to box directions and/or until 
toothpick comes out clean.  
Enjoy!!

This should make 9 heaping muffins or 12 smaller ones.  
Get creative if you'd like, add shredded coconut or mashed banana.  
Whatever you have on hand should work. 
I'd love to hear what you use.
I get lots of compliments on these muffins and Juniper LOVES them.  

Oh and a little chubby handed helper makes them even better:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love these! Thanks for introducing them to me when I was visiting. I made them for my Sun. school class and used carrot, apple, coconut and raisins. They weren't quite as good but got rave reviews!

Sasha said...

yuuum. thanks for this. Josh thanks you too. Between you and Hayley we are on a totally new food kick. I love it!