3.07.2008

I'm Thrilled!!!

Hayley & Juniper Summer 2006
My wonderful friend Hayley (who happens to be my sister-in-law and Nate's older sister:) has just started a blog.   She is such a creative, devoted and fun loving person that I can't wait to hear about what she and her family are up to on a more regular basis (no pressure here, Hayley).  I"ll put a link to her blog on my sidebar. For now
click here to check out what she's been up to (I can't imagine she's busy taking care of twin toddlers and a six month old everyday)!!!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Okay seriously, is this the cutest picture of me that you could find? UGHH! You are so sweet!! Thanks for all the compliments! You are such a sincere person, it really means a lot coming from you. I'm so glad my brother married you!!! :) xo

hillary said...

Thanks. I'm glad I married your brother so I could have you as a sister-in-law. I think it's a really cute picture!!!! You look so happy!