2.25.2008

A Dream

I have always had a dream of being a photographer. My Grandpa on my Mom's side enjoyed photography in his free time and traveled the world taking photos that hang in the houses of my family members. I have always felt that it runs in my blood.

Recently my friend Charkie (from a Mom & Baby group Juniper and I belonged to when we lived on the other side of the water) told me about this blog.  She totally inspires me to be a better photographer;  not to mention learn how to better edit and organize my 6000 (yes, 6000) digital photos so I can share them here on my blog.


The following two pictures are a couple of my favorites from my large photo library. I thought I'd share with you. . . 





Great Grandpa shows us a Juniper Tree at the Ranch.  He said he found this volunteer the same year our little Juniper was born.  


Juniper next to the Juniper Tree.  I love how my Grandpa is walking  in the background.  

3 comments:

Sarah said...

These are two great photos...thanks for sharing!

Sasha said...

Did you notice that her head is cut off? JK!! These are sooo cute. :-)

Blackwood Family said...

I loved reading about your time with Sarah and couldn't help but think of the fun times we all had together housesitting at Russ and Janet's. It was kind of like playing house. I would love to see more photos!