7.02.2008

I absolutely love a good bargain.


I mean really, really love a good bargain. I pride myself on being a good bargain hunter and this past weekend I had a strike of good luck. I found a little kitchen for Juniper at a huge rummage sale. I've been looking for one FOREVER. It was marked at $5.00 but Noma (my mother in law) talked them down to $3.00 (and paid for it - thanks Nana!) I also found a BRAND NEW Sigg water bottle (this one to be exact) for .50 cents - yes .50 cents at a local garage sale!!! It has brought me so much joy to drink out of because I've been wanting one, but haven't wanted to pay the retail price for one.


Enjoy the picture of Miss Juniper by her new kitchen. She loves it and I just don't think you can get a much cuter plastic kitchen:)


2 comments:

Sasha said...

Wow! She is sooo tall! Did she just have a growth spurt?! That is so adorable! Was she in the 4th of July parade? I can't wait to see pictures if so. xo, Auntie Sash

Sarah said...

Sigg bottle for 50 cents???? You lucky gal!!

I love this kitchen and Juni is looking much, much older. I want more pics of her!!

xoxoxo