6.25.2008

New Kittens

I mentioned in my last post that we just got two new kittens. I guess it's just a farm over here!!! Anyway, here are some pictures of Rainbow (Juniper named her little white kitten) and Magic (I named the little dark gray one). We love them so much!!! They started out as little outdoor porch kitties, but have worked their way into our hearts and home:) I also thought I'd share a picture of my newly painted kitchen door (look closely at the reflection in the window - it's cute).







3 comments:

Kris said...

Great door! And such incredibly pics of that little cutie pie with her kitties! You need to get yourselves out here again soon so I can see you!

Sarah said...

Okay, I miss you guys!!! Thank you for putting these pictures up here. I could gobble Juni and the kitties up. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

Oh, cute! Love the door and the little pumpkin with her kitten.